So, I have been running four times over the past week, but today was definitely the hardest day to get up and go! In order to find a time to run, I am having to get up sometime before six o'clock. Once I get myself up, it isn't so bad, but getting my rear out of bed is becoming difficult.
This morning, MB told me to just run later! I told her, it was supposed to start running, and if I don't do it now, then it won't happen. I will keep just putting it off and become the ex-runner that I had become.
It was cold this morning...somewhere in the upper twenties. The only exposed part of my body was my face and it quickly become cold and then numb. Once I couldn't feel my face, it really wasn't all that bad! I felt good and ran for about 2 and half miles.
I am trying to get myself out of the mindset that that is not very far in distance because I used to run for 5-6 miles or more at a time. But, I am working on not being discouraged about the distance or the time running, because I know that I am not what I used to be. It takes baby steps! (sometimes I feel like that is how fast I am moving...like a baby).
Stay healthy, run often, and smile at waking up early!
No comments:
Post a Comment