So...I am sitting in the doctors office with MB waiting to see the doctor. But we are not alone...there are over 30 people doing the same thing. There are husbands and wives, moms with friends, and ladies here all by themselves. Many are waiting to find out what they are having for the very first time, while others, mainly the older crew, are here to just get their yearly check-up. And then there are the moms who are here that are very pregnant and just waiting on the news that they have been waiting to here...YOU ARE READY! there is anticipation happening all over this room. Some good and some bad, but nonetheless, anticipation is happening.
For some woman today will be filled with joy and excitement. They will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time or get their first look at their childs hand on the ultrasound. But for others it will be a day of sadness and mourning. Some moms will learn that there is no heartbeat and other ladies will learn that they have a lump. This place has been a place of joy and sadness for us...along with many others.
So, I sit here excited for us and for the others that will rejoice today, and sad and praying for those who this day will never be forgotten because of bad or unwanted news.
I am so thankful for life and the miracle of life. But I am also thankful for the 'bad' things too. They have made me stronger and have increased my faith in the Author and Maker of life. I am anticipating great things with my wife, my kids and what God has in store for us this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment