I am truly amazed that MB picked me out of all the other men that she could have picked. She is an absolutely amazing woman and I love watching her develop and mature as a follower of Christ, a wife, and a mother. She is just as gorgeous, if not more, than the day that I first met her! She still makes me laugh, smile, daydream, think, and strive to be better every single day.
I cannot imagine a day without her. I dread the days that we have to be a part, and try my hardest to cherish the days that we have together. She has sacrificed so much to stay at home with the boys, but she is my hero for doing so! She gives her time, herself, her energy, her life, to making sure the house, the boys, me, and everything else is taken care of, and she lays down at night having given nothing to herself. She is my hero!!!
I can't wait to see us get old together! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us to do!
Our verse is still the same, "Worship the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34.3 Each day, striving and living to worship, together, the name of Christ.
I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life, ministry, love, and everything. I love you MB! You are the best! You better believe that!
No comments:
Post a Comment