I was not going to become a 'blogger', but the more that I sit and read others blogs, the more that I want to be able to get out and share with others.
SO, here is a little about me...
I am follower of Jesus Christ and seek to honor and glorify Him in everything that I do. I mess it all up a good bit, but I am glad that Jesus gives me second chances (as well as my wife and kids too).
I have been married to the most beautiful and loving woman, EVER, Mary Beth for over 4 1/2 years (September 25th will be 5 years). I have dragged her around the southeast and now we are settled in Tuscaloosa, AL. She is my best friend, my lover, my helper, and so many other things. I know that God had His hand on our coming together and we seek to 'Worship the Lord and Exalt His Name together.'
Along the way, we had two amazing little boys, Caden (2 1/2) and Calder (7 months). I am not being biased at all when I say, "they are the cutest and most amazing and wonderful kids in the whole world." They are such a blessing to both of us. They make us smile, laugh, understand 'original sin', and challenge us to become more like Christ as they follow our lead.
I currently am the Minister to Preschool at a church in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I absolutely love what I do. It has it's challenges, but is a blessing each and every week.
SO, why am I blogging...
I want this blog to be a blessing to everyone, including wives, moms, and whoever, but I especially want it to challenge, bless, encourage, and strengthen men as they go through their daily lives...with their wife, their kids, at work, and at play. I want to share some of my thoughts and what God has taught me in being a husband, a daddy, and a preschool minister. I will share other things along the way too, but I want this to be for everyone...as WE strive to become more and more like Christ.
I guess that is a good first blog for now...I can't wait to share more with you in the future!
Always for His Glory!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment